Friday, December 30, 2011

A Morning prayer

I love the kind of morning, where I can sit with a cup of coffee and admire God's creation. To see the sunrise with it's purples, reds, yellows and oranges shine down on the light snow that fell last night. The world seems so at peace at this time of day, oh how I wish it would stay like that all day. It's a time to prepare my spirit for the upcoming days challenges.

We received a card in the mail with a prayer you can pray in the morning and flip it over and has one for you to pray in the evening. I wanted to share this prayer with you. This is from Intouchministries.

   Father, I thank You for awakening me to this new morning!Please help me begin this day with rejoicing and with praise to You on my lips for keeping me through another night. I also praise You for the promise of your Word Lamentations 3:22-23 that Your loving-kindnesses never cease. I rejoice that Your compassion never fail but are new every morning. I commit this day to You. Help me to keep You first in my thoughts, and help me magnify and glorify Your great name in all I do and say. I pray this in the powerful name in Jesus. Amen.

I hope this prayer brings you peace for the day to come like it does me. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

~ Katie

1 comment:

  1. Ohh KATIE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS Prayer ! I love it and will print it out !

    ReplyDelete