Saturday, December 10, 2011

Great craft/ christmas present idea!

Hi Everyone,
I will post pictures of our progress on the basement soon I promise. This afternoon when I had a 4 yr. old on my leg saying "What can I do?", with that I am dying of boredom look on his face. haha You know the one I am talking about!  :)  I didn't want him to watch tv, we try to keep weekends tv free. :)
I was trying to think of things to do with the boys ( mainly Kyle) and found this!
Thought this was a great idea for a craft for you to do with the kids or even Christmas gifts for kids!. I found it at this link:
http://tammysrecipes.com/homemade_play_dough_winter_themed_scents_colors

I have followed Tammy's blog for over a year now and I love it! Such a wonderful Godly woman, a wonderful mom, wife and most of all she has some awesome recipes and great tips! Check her blog out!
 So do you have any fun ideas or crafts to do with your kids? I would love any ideas so I can have a long list of things to do with them during the winter. :) Because we all know that if we don't have a list ready of things to keep them busy it will be a LONG winter! :)  Hope everyone is doing great! Till next time!
Keep being frugal! :)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment