Sunday, January 17, 2016

Quick trip to Darrenkamps

       
     I had to make a quick trip to the store yesterday. Tyler is snack person for his class on Tues.so we had to pick up snacks , needed milk and picked up a few things for my in laws. I am not including the things I got them in this post though. So the total has been changed to only have what I paid for our groceries.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to get a picture of the trip but here is the run down.

Shopping trip:

Kellogg fruit snacks: $1.99 ( not these where not on the list, but they were on sale and they were Nascar! :) )

 Quaker granola bars: $2.99 ( got 3 boxes)

1% milk: $3.19

Always: $3.19

Total:
$20.74 ( this included tax and $0.10 discount for bringing my own bags)

Remaining Food Budget for Jan. : $34.91

How are your budgets going? Staying on track? If not don't give up! I would love to know how your shopping adventures are going! Find any great deals? Leave a comment below and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment