Sunday, August 26, 2012

apologies

I wanted to say sorry i havent been on here for so long. Our laptop broke and for some reason our main computer won't let me get on my blog. So I am doing it on my phone. I 8 have missed writing on here so much! To give some updates: little farmer starts kindergarten on wed.! Ahh he is growing to fast! So is little Hoss! Our garden didn't do to well this year. We did get alot of beans, snap peas and swiss chard. The cucumbers didn't do well at all and the squash dies early. We are getting some tomatoes and peppers but not enough to freeze. How are your gardens doing? Did you plant anything new or different? Have you started your fall planting? What ate planting for that? I started our fall seeds late last week and we have sprouts xoming up already! I have planted radishes, two kinds of lettuce ( iceberg and mixed salad greens), and beets. 8 am hoping these come out better then the summer crops. We are still praying that God has a farm for us. But doors have not been open for that yet. So we are patiently waiting( as much as we can) and doing as much as we can here. I hope you are all doing well and continue to follow me! I'm still here! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment