Monday, February 7, 2022

Anyone else?

 I know its only Febraury, but man I am in that mood already for spring! The smell of fresh cut grass, my hands in the dirt and a warm breeze coming through the front window. 


Anyone else?


It could be the seed catalogs or the chicks catalogs that are starting to show up in the mail. The dreams of the garden I want to have or the sound of baby chicks again. 


Anyone else? 


Maybe its the spring like weather we are having this week and the sneak peak of what is to come that makes the yearning for spring more intense. 


So in the mean time, I will get out my paper and pencil to sketch out the dreams I have for the garden.  I will look through the chick catalogs and wonder if we should get some :) . 


But most of all, I will enjoying being out in this warmer weather for as long as we have it!  ( aka- getting the chicken coop and goat barn cleaned out. haha) 


Don't give up on those dream because of the cold weather, use this time to plan out those dreams so you can make them happen in the spring! 


~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment