Monday, March 2, 2015

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Yesterday as more snow came I decided to make the house nice and warm and bake some bread. I was in the mood for something sweet and cozy. So I looked for a recipe for cinnamon raisin bread. One of our favorites in our house. I found a recipe that I have never tried before but it didn't just make one loaf of bread....... It made 3!!! Even better, in my book!

So I thought I would share this recipe with you. The only thing I found tricky was to pinch the ends together. But that could have been because we put a ton of the filling in the middle! HA! I hope you all enjoy this as much as we did.


Here is the link to the recipe: Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did!



What is your favorite bread to make? Would love to hear and leave a link or recipe in the comments! I am always looking for new breads to try!



~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment