Tuesday, August 13, 2013

122 years of Borax sweepstakes!!!!!

Oh man I am so excited to share this with you guys!  You are a few of the first to know about this! So I would definitely enter to win! I mean really who couldn't use an extra $1,981!? Here are the details:


From August 13 - September 17, Our friends at Borax are teaming up to provide one lucky winner with a $1,981!
A long time ago, in a valley far far away, the Pacific Coast Borax Company was born. The year was 1891, and no one could have known that 122 years later, Twenty Mule Team Borax would still be helping people clean all around the home.
So if you are interested go Here to enter!
 I am so excited for all of you! As an extra, I would love to hear any cool ways you use Borax around your house!
I use my borax and love it to make homemade laundry soap.


Good luck Everyone! Don't forget to go here to enter before it's to late!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment