Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's the little things!

It's the little things I get excited about, like seeing a seed pop through the newly rained on soil,  the Lancaster farming arriving on a Saturday morning, a free sample in the mail, a moment of silence when both boys are enthralled in a good book.

One of those little things that will be coming up for me is June Dairy month!! I know you go well what is so exciting about that?! It is not only because I am a lover of cheese and all things dairy Haha, but the Lancaster farming comes out with their issue of recipes and family photos in their June issues. I love not only reading the little blurbs about the families , but getting some amazing recipes  for us to try! It really makes you so appreciative of dairy farmers and farmers as a whole. I think it is so important for us to remember to thank them all for what they do! If we didn't have them we wouldn't have food.



So don't forget to thank a farmer and especially a dairy farmer next month! Have a wonderful Day!!!


Katie

Ps. How is everyone's homesteads? How are your gardens doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment