Friday, May 24, 2013

Have you ever had one of those days?

When you wake up so motivated to get things done and then by 12pm , that moment has past.
I am having one of those days today. Instead of doing what is on my to do list, like the pile of dishes or the overflowing laundry,  I am sitting at our table  writing on my blog, while the boys are snuggled on the couch with their blankets and stuffed doggie and Kitty enjoying a movie. And you know what? I am totally okay with that.Because those things will get done. But it is a necessity to have time for yourself.  Sometimes you just need to take a break from your hectic life and just sit down and do something you truly enjoy. So I wanted to encourage you all Mom's or not, take sometime to do something you enjoy today! Those things like the dishes, laundry, ect will get done. But right now just enjoy sometime to hang out and snuggle with your kids, blog, knit, paint, whatever brings you joy!

Have a wonderful day!!


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment