Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter fun

Well I am at a loss. I am trying to think of things to do with the kids over the winter. Kyle likes doing crafts, but only for so long. I don't want them to veg out on the tv watching movies all day. Anyone have any creative games? Crafts? I would prefer free or very cheap. :)

I don't know why my brain isn't functioning enough to think of things, but sometimes you just need a little brain boost from someone. :)

Any ideas would be greatfully accepted!

Today I was kicking tooshy! I got all of the laundry and dishes done. So for tomorrow that leaves dusting, sweeping and cleaning the bathroom! Then done for a little. :)
I am ready a very cool book I got from the library, it is called Back to Basics. It teaches you everything about sustainable living and how people lived the basic kind of life. We could really learn alot! I am waiting to get another book from the library called, the encyclopedia of country living! I can't wait sounds so good! Have you read any great books lately? I would love to hear any recommendations!

Well off to get dinner finished up before Tom gets home. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment