Friday, September 3, 2010

Canning so far and homemade laundy detergent

I thought I would share the recipe I use for laundry detergent. It cost about 7cents per load! :)
Here is how I make my homemade laundry detergent.

1 bar natural soap (ivory is best) grated
1/2 cup Washing Soda
1/2 cup borax

Mix together. Use 1/4 cup per load of laundry.

Kyle enjoys helping me make this!













I wanted to update on how my canning has been going this year. Still not doing huge amounts but getting there. I have done pickles( dill, bread and butter), stewed tomatoes, ketchup, peaches, applesauce only to small jars( hopeing to do more this fall). And hoping to get more applesauce and do some pie filling to finish up.























I just thank God everyday for all He has given us and for all this wonderful food he gives us to can and eat! What a loving and caring God! Hope you all have a wonderful day!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment