Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends, celebrating the wonderful birth of Christ! We enjoyed lots of laughs, catching up and food! I also wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, full of joy and experiences! 

I have been working on my homesteading goals for this year. I am so excited to start them!  I don't have to many this year since I will be starting a part time job in February , since my time will be limited with that and all my other jobs. 

But I am happy with the list I have come up with and I am sure I will add more as the year goes! I usually do! Haha ( come on I know I am not alone in this). 

Okay so here is my list (so far) for 2014:


* Make my own candles.
* Make mozzarella cheese ( didn't get to do it in 2013)
* Can and freeze more produce for the winter. (more meals in a jar as well)
* Make all our noodles, this year. 
* Dehydrate more herbs, etc. (So I don't have to buy them at the store, did some in 2013)
* Be more constant on my blogging
* Design and build ( with salvaged things) new compost area
* Learn to crochet a blanket ( for Christmas presents next year)
* Make my own homemade vanilla extract
* Start making our own butter ( not sure if this is a definite yet)
* Make a rag rug.

**** Find a farm for us to move to (thought I would put that on there , but this is on going. Hopefully not for much longer!) haha****

That is my list for 2014 and hoping I will get most of these done. 

What are your list like? I would love to hear your goals! Even one or two goals is great!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

~ Katie



1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, I love your list. Such wonderful and useful goals. Actually I love goal lists. So much better than resolutions!

    ReplyDelete