Thursday, August 20, 2009

Marriage


Tom and I just celebrated our 3 yr. Anniversary yesterday. I can't believe it has been three years! A lot of times it feels like we have been together for much longer. :) I can't imagine my life without Tom! He is such a loving and Godly example of the man God has blessed my life with. The things he does to encourage me, or just sit there and listen to me babble on about my day. How he fixes things that I can't, wants to do the best he can for his family, how he works hard at his job to bring a paycheck home so I can stay home with Kyle. Seeing what amazing father he is to Kyle makes my heart light up. He would do anything for us! It brings tear to my eyes just thinking about how much he is willing to sacrifice for us and for others.

He has such a servant heart by working with the youth and for being a volunteer firefighter for our community. How he is willing to risk his life to help others. I love him so much for that and his passion for it! You are an amazing man of God Tom and I am so blessed to spend the rest of my life by your side!

Words can't describe how blessed I am to have him! I thank God for bringing Tom into my life.

Thank you Tom for 3 wonderful years and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment