Friday, June 12, 2009

God's Will

I have been really thinking about God's Will today. I know He is really teaching me patience with this whole house thing. And I can't help but feel that I have nothing to worry about, He has it in control. I am willing to move where ever God wants us to move too. And I know Tom feels the same way.

God has blessed us so much with a great job for Tom, the ability for me to stay home with Kyle( which so many moms can't) , we have awesome friends and family, a roof over our heads, food on the table, good health for all of us. We are truly blessed! I thank God everyday for what he has given us!

I think of all the families that I hear about on the radio or even the tv, who have lost their jobs and don't have any money to feed their kids. And we could easily be one of those families if it is God's Will. I am thankful that something like this did happen to our economy, so people can see they can live on less and be just as happy as if they had all the money in the world. I want God's love and my family more than any money in the world. I really hope everyone going through this recession realizes that life is not about money, it is about God, the family you have and the oppurtunities you take to help others that are far more worse then you.

God is an amazing God! I can't wait to be with Him! I just really wanted to talk about how God is showing me that He is in control and He will give us what we need. :)

On another note, the few weeks/ months coming up are going to be exciting! We are going to the Outer Banks with my side of the family for a week. I will be sure to post pics! :) Then July 9 th will be Kyle's 2nd Birthday! Where did the time go!!!! And then August 19th will be Tom and I's 3 yr. Anniversary. I love you hunny! I can't believe it has been three years already! I have loved every minute of it! So I am sure we all will be keeping busy! Hope you all are doing well as you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment