Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our journey into buying a house

We are on the journey of buying another house. This is a cute 2 story bi-level with a half acre of land and lots of room for our family to grow! :) We put a bid on the house last Friday and they bid back at full price, so today we are making our last and final bid on the house. If they don't take this bid then we are off to look for another.

This is the second time we are doing this with a house. We are praying and know others are praying for us and we would like to send out our deepest thanks for your thoughts and prayers during this stressful time. We know that God is in control and His Will , will be done in all of this. So please we ask that you keep up the prayers for our guidance and the outcome God wants this to be for us.

I will be sure to post pictures if we get it for you all to know.

Other updates:

Our Vacation with the family is coming up in a quick 21 days!! We can't wait we will be going to the Outer Banks with my parents, my sister and her family, my dad's cousin and his family. We are renting a house down by the beach! We can't wait it can't come soon enough. Tom and I haven't been on a vacation like this since we have gotten married which is soon to be 3 yrs. in August. So we are REALLY looking forward and needing this! LOL I will post pics as soon as we get back!

I think that is all for now. I hope everyone who is reading this has a great day! Off to clean the house again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment